Highlighted

ACR accidentally deleted all presets

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was trying to clean up my user presets in ACR. I right clicked a specific preset, and hit delete. Next thing I know all of them have been deleted... Looking for help recovering and curious to why it would delete all my presets when they intuitive impression is that it would only delete the on selected.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ACR accidentally deleted all presets

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was trying to clean up my user presets in ACR. I right clicked a specific preset, and hit delete. Next thing I know all of them have been deleted... Looking for help recovering and curious to why it would delete all my presets when they intuitive impression is that it would only delete the on selected.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving post from Community Help to Camera Raw.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jmonette LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines