acr Next Not Implemented

When you open the picture after running a photo session, you open it up to acr and you cannot proceed.

When you enter the Task Manager, you will receive the message : No response from the portal.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

acr Next Not Implemented

When you open the picture after running a photo session, you open it up to acr and you cannot proceed.

When you enter the Task Manager, you will receive the message : No response from the portal.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: acr Next Not Implemented

Adobe Community Professional, Nov 06, 2018

Hi

Not sure I understand your question but you could try disabling "Use Graphics Processor" in Camera Raw preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if that helps

In Photoshop go to Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw

disable gpu RAW.jpg

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: acr Next Not Implemented

Most Valuable Participant, Nov 06, 2018

Does that happen in all version of Photoshop that use that version of ACR.  Is it ACR that hangs or Photoshop the hangs.

I find that Photoshop CC 2019 will frequently hang when I wake my windows machine from sleep  when Photoshop was idle when my machine was put to sleep.

JJMack
View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines