• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR Presets gone Camera Raw 12.3

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So unfortunately i have updated to the new camera raw and all of my presets are no longer available. i have no clue as to how to add them into the new 12.3 can anyone help? I need to do some serious editing and I cant afford to start from scratch, i had so many presets that i used on a regular basis and im hoping they arent all good for nothing now. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Did you mange to find a fix for this I can t seem to use mine also, WHY do Adobe do this all the time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how it is with your installation. But on my Windows 10 computer the little icon just above the "…" is for the presets. If I click on it there are a number of presets and at the bottom of the list is user presets. I have a number of user presets that I have created. If I right click on user presets I can import or create other presets.

Annotation 2020-07-29 110821.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am the same as Jim. My Presets appeared without any intervention needed.

(Windows) Presets get saved in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings

If you know where the .XML  files are in your computer you can Import them in ACR from the '...' icon on the Preset panel header.

ScreenShot043.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines