ACR presets missing

With the most recent updates to Bridge/PS/ACR, some of my presets have disappeared from Camera RAW.  The actual files are still in the correct folder, but are no longer recognized by ACR.  If I try to load them manually, I get the following error: Unable to load raw conversion settings.  The Camera Raw settings in the selected ".XMP" metadata file are not compatible with this image.

Very frustrating since I use many of these presets.  Any suggestions on how to make them compatible again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: ACR presets missing

I also ran into this issue: very frustrating. I found all of the information here incredibly useful (thank you everyone!).

This information might be helpful explaining what's happening (ie. the files likely didn't get converted over with the update):

Adjust color rendering for your camera in Adobe Camera Raw

What I did try was importing a zip file of my presets and it appeared to work on the batch I imported (see the «Import profiles and presets» section in the link above).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: ACR presets missing

I found this as solution from other user: • ACR7.x > 11.2 -> Unable to load raw conversion settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

If anyone is still having this problem, there is a switch...

If anyone is still having this problem, there is a switch in LR and PS called " Hide partially compatible Presets" The default seems to be on. hover over the group you are having problems with, right click, and then turn the switch to "Do not Hide Partially Compatible Presets" They should all turn up, but some will be a slightly different shade, but should work ok..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: If anyone is still having this problem, there is a switch...

this worked for me, thank you! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: If anyone is still having this problem, there is a switch...

Thank you so much for this. I really wish they would just fix this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines