Highlighted

ACR presets VC LR presets

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom presets the same? Just the .xmp file? I work with ACR primarly, and I wanna sell those presets I've made but I havent seen the anyone advertise ACR presets, so can I sell those as an LR presets?
Thanks.

Yes, since LrC 7.3, ACR 10.3 about 2 years ago both apps have used the same xmp files.

Topics

How to, Presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ACR presets VC LR presets

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom presets the same? Just the .xmp file? I work with ACR primarly, and I wanna sell those presets I've made but I havent seen the anyone advertise ACR presets, so can I sell those as an LR presets?
Thanks.

Yes, since LrC 7.3, ACR 10.3 about 2 years ago both apps have used the same xmp files.

Topics

How to, Presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Advocate ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines