• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR Question: Turn off Local Adjustment Brush Pin.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to permanently turn off the little location 'flags' that pop-up when using the Adjustment Brush in ACR?

I know you can uncheck the box, but I'd like to always keep it off. They can be very annoying and distracting!

Thanks,

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi John,

There is no such way of hiding the location flags(pins) while using the Camera Raw adjustment brush.

However, we'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Photoshop Family Customer Community ​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

There is no such way of hiding the location flags(pins) while using the Camera Raw adjustment brush.

However, we'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Photoshop Family Customer Community ​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I regard the pins differently and find them really quite useful, especially if you have more than one brush on a single image. Different brushes usually represent different brush settings. Having the ability to select different pins enables the user to switch settings and work with already set adjustments as needed while working with the image. If one cannot choose the different pins, it seems to me that it would add to the complexity of working with the image. After all, when you finish working with the adjustment brush you can switch to the hand tool or the magnifier tool and all of the pins are hidden then anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines