• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR - "Apply Favorite Preset"

Contributor ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running the most current versions of Adobe Photoshop CC 2018.  When I open a RAW photo file in Adobe Camera Raw (v10.3.0.933), the fly out menu for “Apply Favorite Preset” is greyed out; ie not available.  If I select “Load Settings” I can see all of my previously saved Presets.  Exactly how or what do I do so all of those previously saved Presets are available through the “Apply Favorite Preset” menu?  Thanks for any & all suggestions.  Mark W.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

I put a call into adobe and got an answer.

on the main ACR screen there are 10 mini tabs for different settings; Basic, Tone Curve, Detail.... and Presets.

Click the Presets tab, make sure your custom presets are saved in the settings folder and show up under "User Presets" then just click the STAR next to the presets you want to have on hand from the dropdown menu like before and they will show up in your "Apply Favorite Presets"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put a call into adobe and got an answer.

on the main ACR screen there are 10 mini tabs for different settings; Basic, Tone Curve, Detail.... and Presets.

Click the Presets tab, make sure your custom presets are saved in the settings folder and show up under "User Presets" then just click the STAR next to the presets you want to have on hand from the dropdown menu like before and they will show up in your "Apply Favorite Presets"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this procedure, which works perfectly.  I have been waiting two days for a response from Adobe on this issue .....  Mark W.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, I have the same problem.

But can you make a screenshot from where you " click the star next to the preset" ?

And the "User Presets" is that in the Camera Raw folder?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU

This has been driving me crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I follow your steps and It works perfectly.....Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.22.10 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines