Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR Relative Adjustments

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

Is there any chance of seeing relative adjustments in ACR? There is a basic implementation of it in Lightroom CC, and would be a very welcome addition to ACR. Let me explain.

For example, I have two RAW images shot with Auto exposure. I adjusted the exposure of the images in ACR to match each other (say, +0.5 and +1), but now I'd like to make both images a bit brighter by the same amount (+0.2). The only way I can do this now is adjust each image separately to maintain their current previously adjusted exposure values. It would be great if I could select two images and add a relative +0.2 amount.

The same refers to most other adjustments.

Thanks for any reply in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a nice feature. Where do you see that in LR? LR and ACR use pretty much the same engine, just the controls are arranged differently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find this in the Library Module in Loupe or Grid View. Here is the screenshot.

lr.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the new LR CC and not the LR Classic, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's LR Classic, and it was there even before LR split into CC and Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, found it. I'm not a big LR user. Yes, having that in ACR would be great. I'll have to send a note to the Camera Raw team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines