• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR Upright not applying to all selected images

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated ACR and Photoshop yesterday (8/19/19) to the latest CC version.
Now when I load raw images into ACR, select all of them, and apply straightening using Upright, ACR is applying the change only to the first image selected. These are multiple exposures of the same image. In the past I would select them all, and use either the "A" auto straightening, or Guided Upright to straighten all images exactly the same way. Then I can load as a stack in PS and work with all the layers. Now straightening is only applying to the first selected image. It really messes me up.
I didn't have time to fool with it yesterday, so I tried to roll back to the previous version and Creative Cloud wiped out all my presets, actions, and preferences. So it's been a fantastic 24 hours.

Obviously I tried a reinstall.  I went back to the previous version, which gave me the previous PS, but NOT the previous ACR, so again I installed the newest version and still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

This is a bug that has been acknowledged by Adobe. See the bottom of this thread

Batch Process Camera RAW Auto Correct

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug that has been acknowledged by Adobe. See the bottom of this thread

Batch Process Camera RAW Auto Correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response. Gosh it's so frustrating. I guess I'll have to try to figure out how to go back to 11.3.

I wish they wouldn't release updates that are broken!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case anybody is wondering: I updated yesterday to the newest update and this problem is STILL not corrected, so I had to go back to 11.3 again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines