Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brush settings (ACR 12.3)

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

before the update to ACR 12.3 the adjustment brush would keep its settings as long as the user did not change them. Now I have to load one of my presets every time I switch over to a new picture. The old behavior was perfecet since one would sometimes work on similar pictures and therefore use the same brush settings over the span of several picture. Now it is as cumbersome and illogical as the use of the brush in LR. Who can think of this as a good idea?
Cropping in ACR 12.3 is practically unusable for me (i7, 16Gb, internal graphics). It used to be fine, ACR used to be fine and fast. Not anymore.
The UI changes are not great but something one will (have to) get used to. But changes in fundamental functionality are simply stupid.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the adjustment brush, scroll down to the bottom of the adjustment settings and uncheck the box "Reset sliders automatically".  The brush will then keep its settings when you switch to a new picture.  Similarly for the graduated filter and the radial filter.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

For now I switched back to 12.2.1.. What a relief 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines