• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Presents in Photoshop 2017

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using CS4 for years and recently got the monthly subscription to Lightroom and the current version of PS. In CS4, a number of presets opened when I opened the Adjustments window (or I opened them somehow myself long ago but don't remember how). At each successive launch of the program, they were there right under the adjustment icons. There presets involved issues such as curves, levels, different exposures, etc., which you could scroll thru. I used them often, especially the linear contrast curves preset.

With the new version of PS, I have opened the Adjustment window, but the list of presets is not there. What happened to it? Have I just failed to locate where to open it?

A befuddles new subscriber.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Presets that you create are stored in a separate folder within the version of Photoshop that you are using. You will have to locate them folder and find those presets and copied the presets to the appropriate folder in the new version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presets that you create are stored in a separate folder within the version of Photoshop that you are using. You will have to locate them folder and find those presets and copied the presets to the appropriate folder in the new version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines