• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Camera Raw Broken - nothing is there in dialogue box

Participant ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I pull it up , all the text and information is missing. When I go to RAW preferences, that dialogue box shows the same. I'm using Photoshop 21.1 with updated Bridge/RAW as well. I'm also using Mac with Catalina 10.15.3. I checked the box in preferences to use the graphics card - didn't help. 

uh...what?uh...what?not good.not good.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that the Camera Raw window on Mac OS Catalina is blank and corrupt. 

We have seen similar issues when users have the Google NIK plugins installed. If you have them installed, you may want to disable or temporarily uninstall them to confirm whether that is the cause of this issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash

I don't have any extensions or plugins installed currently. This is installed on a practically fresh computer. I just sent it off to Apple for repair and they replaced a bunch of hardware. They wiped my hard drive so I had to reinstall my OS and all my Adobe stuff. I did not have this problem before the repair of this computer. 

I did one thing that perhaps is unusual and maybe part of the problem. When Apple sent back the computer they had an old OS installed - Sierra or High Sierra I think - I don't remember for sure. I needed Photoshop right away before I updated the OS. So I went to the CC app and it would not let me install Photoshop 2020. So I installed some older version of Photoshop. 

Later I updated the OS to Catalina, then also updated Photoshop to 2020. Do I need to run cleaner or something ? Maybe there is some old junk in there from the old Photoshop that is messing things up? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using an OLDER version of ACR. Update to 12.2 from the CC DTA.

I'm also moving your post to the Camera RAW forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my CC app it says my ACR is up to date. It says 12.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines