Adobe Camera Raw Presets

Could someone please clarify if I can or cannot presets to the menu in ACR so I can browse them by viewing instead of having to load each XMP one by one? I have copied presets to the folder but they never show up. In my research I do see that a lot of people are having issue with installing presets.

So can you add additional presets to the menu in ACR as shown in the attached jpg? I would like to be able to buy presets and have them on the menu so I could browse as I can with the current ones I have. 

Topics

How to
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Adobe Camera Raw Presets

Could someone please clarify if I can or cannot presets to the menu in ACR so I can browse them by viewing instead of having to load each XMP one by one? I have copied presets to the folder but they never show up. In my research I do see that a lot of people are having issue with installing presets.

So can you add additional presets to the menu in ACR as shown in the attached jpg? I would like to be able to buy presets and have them on the menu so I could browse as I can with the current ones I have. 

Topics

How to
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Adobe Camera Raw Presets

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 15, 2019

Did you load them in Camera Raw through the preset menu? They don't show up just by placing them in a folder.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

No, I did not. Thanks, I will try that when I get home.

No, I did not. Thanks, I will try that when I get home.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines