• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe camera raw profiles made with ColorChecker not showing

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone can help me as I've not created profiles before.  Created profiles with Xrite ColorChecker, but when I go into camera raw they are not listed as an option.  I have using the latest version of PS & Camera Raw.

I've read lots of posts, but am not sure the profiles are in the right place. The ColorChecker profiles automatically went into 1 CameraProfile folder, but I notice that there seems to be another CameraProfile folder with other profiles...so I'm confused as to which folder they should be in.  However, I copied one of the profiles I created in ColorChecker into the CameraProfile folder that has the profiles for each camera, but I still can't see it in Camera Raw.  Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong & how I may be able to fix it PLEASE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Photoshop forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure you’re viewing raw files? Because camera profiles will not be seen for non raw files. 

What OS? 

On my Mac, the path for profiles is:

Users⁩ ▸ ⁨~ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CameraRaw⁩ ▸ ⁨CameraProfiles⁩

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines