• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Camera Raw Versions

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have Photoshop CS6 and Premiere Pro CC. Now, do I need the latest version of Photoshop CC to also have the latest and best version of Adobe Camera Raw? I first had the Adobe Camera Raw editor available to me when I purchased Photoshop CS6, so does that mean those two programs are interconnected? In other word, do I have the latest version of Camera Raw CC even though my latest version of Photoshop is CS6? Adobe's Phone support and chat support did not seem to understand what I was asking. Please let me know if my question is still unclear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

The short answer to your question is that the latest version of Camera Raw  compatible with Photoshop CS6 is Camera Raw 9.1.1. If you need support for  newer cameras you can  download the latest  DNG converter and use it to create DNG copies  that you can use with Photoshop CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short answer to your question is that the latest version of Camera Raw  compatible with Photoshop CS6 is Camera Raw 9.1.1. If you need support for  newer cameras you can  download the latest  DNG converter and use it to create DNG copies  that you can use with Photoshop CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Adobe Camera Raw is a plugin for Photoshop. When you open a Raw image file in Photoshop, you will be presented with the Camera Raw dialogue box.
  • CS6 is only compatible with Camera Raw up to version 9.1.1. Nothing later.
  • Photoshop CC is the only version compatible with versions of Camera Raw later than 9.1.1. The current version is 9.9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines