終了

Adobe DNGについて

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

ニコンD850のRAW画像がcamera raw9.12.1でDNG変換致しますと、「ファイルがソ-スフォルダ-に含まれていません」とメッセ-ジがでて変換できません、

何故なんでしょうか、パソコンはWindows7 64ビットphoto shop CS6です、宜しくお願い致します。年金生活で新しいソフトは高くて買えません、

昔のようにパッケ-ジでならいいなと思う次第です。

キーワード
DNG

表示

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines
レジェンド ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

Your question does not translate to English very well. The Nikon D850 requires at least Camera Raw 9.12.1, Which is not compatible with Photoshop CS6. It will be necessary for you to use the DNG converter. You should use at least DNG converter 9.12.1, Although you could use the latest version as well.

When you are choosing what to convert using the DNG converter, just select the folder but do not open the folder. If you open the folder in the DNG converter then you will be informed that there are no raw files to convert. Only choose the folder. I don't know if this will help you.

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

返信有難う御座いました、ファイルを選択時は開いてはおりませんが変換するとNGが表示されます。

D850の画像はLを使用していますので画像が大きすぎてダメなのでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します。

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
レジェンド ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

I don't have the latest DNG converter installed because I don't use it very often. I have DNG converter 10.3. I also don't have the Nikon D850, so I downloaded a sample NEF file. All I can say is that I opened the DNG converter and selected that NEF file, and it converted it to a DNG file without any problems. I'm sure if I downloaded and installed the latest converter the results would be the same. Here is a screenshot from Bridge of the NEF file and the converted DNG file.

Capture.JPG

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines
レジェンド ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

最新

I discovered one thing different with DNG converter version 11. It did not find the NEF file if it was simply on my desktop. It was necessary for me to create a folder on the desktop and place the NEF file in that folder. Then, in the DNG converter, it was necessary to choose that folder. When I did that the conversion worked as expected. With the earlier version of the Converter, I was able to just do the conversion on the desktop.

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
community guidelines