Highlighted

adobe dng converter import

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can I import direct from camera to dng converter??

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Don't know about the camera. But I have often used a card reader and selected the card as the source and then selected a folder on the hard drive as the destination. If the DNG converter will show the camera as the source, and you can display the folder that contains the images, then you can go ahead and convert from the camera. I would recommend using a card reader, however.

TOPICS
DNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe dng converter import

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can I import direct from camera to dng converter??

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Don't know about the camera. But I have often used a card reader and selected the card as the source and then selected a folder on the hard drive as the destination. If the DNG converter will show the camera as the source, and you can display the folder that contains the images, then you can go ahead and convert from the camera. I would recommend using a card reader, however.

TOPICS
DNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2018 0