• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photodownloader Does Not Recognize Canon 50D

Participant ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started having this problem. I am using Windows 7x64. Cannot upgrade to W10 because of conflicts with Adobe and Ps programs.

I have 4 Canon bodies, 50D,1DsMKII, 1DX, 5DSr. When I plug the USB cable into the 50D only I get this error:Adobe Photodownloader Problem.JPG

But 50D will download fine to any other camera software. CF card is fine. LCD shows images are there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Are you connecting directly to the camera or are you using a card reader?

There are many reasons to use a card reader and this might very well be one of them. If you are using a card reader, and this is failing, you might consider just manually dragging the images from the card to a folder on your computer. Before there was ingestion software, that's what I did.

BTW, CS6 is no longer supported and Windows 7 is also a bit long in the tooth. You might be running out of options and may have to upgrade your software one of these days. Obviously that's your call.

Please let us know if anything here is of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

Sorry that Bridge Photo Downloader is not recognizing your camera Canon 50D.

May I know which version of Bridge are you using?

I assume that you've already gone through the suggestions listed in  Adobe Bridge Photo Downloader does not recognize some devices on Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan)

However, I'll recommend you to take a look at this article Download photos from your camera device using Adobe Bridge CC Photo Downloader to make sure that the requirements are fulfilled:

Feel free to update this discussion with the outcome anytime.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines