• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Profile missing in ACR

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of ACR (12.2.1.417) in PS CC 2020. In ACR I don't see the Adobe Profiles (i.e. Standard, Ladscvpae, Vivid, Neutral etc). All I see in the "Profile" is "Color" and "Monochrome". I went to Preferences Dialogue Box and set the Raw Defaults/Master to "Adobe" default. I even dropped down to choose presets dialogue box andfdon't see the Adobe presets.

I tunrd PS and on again and still don't see the Adobe profile in ACR.

What do you think is the problem?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would seem to indicate that the image file is probably not a raw file but rather a JPEG or TIF or PSD file. Could that be possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,
It's same for NEF files. Adobe profiles don't show, only "Color" profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"It's same for NEF files. Adobe profiles don't show, only "Color" profile."

Can you provide a screen capture of what you're seeing? 

If you are seeing this, it's not a raw, it's a JPEG or TIFF etc, with an embedded ICC profile:

color.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously it didn't matter RAW or jpg. I see them with a RAW file, but Adobe insists that "COLOR" is default and it doesn't appear that I can switch it to neutral as my default.

I find these profiles annoying. I shoot RAW because I want control of my images/workflow. I don't want to hand them off to someone at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That certainly does not sound right. What camera model?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using ACR for JPEGs and had the Adobe Profiles until today. Now, just color and BW. What happened? I restarted everything and no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you did not have the profiles available for JPEG images. With JPEG images you have to set the profile in the camera. It is not possible to choose the profile in Camera Raw for JPEG images. The profile is embedded in the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines