Highlighted

Adobe Profile missing in ACR

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of ACR (12.2.1.417) in PS CC 2020. In ACR I don't see the Adobe Profiles (i.e. Standard, Ladscvpae, Vivid, Neutral etc). All I see in the "Profile" is "Color" and "Monochrome". I went to Preferences Dialogue Box and set the Raw Defaults/Master to "Adobe" default. I even dropped down to choose presets dialogue box andfdon't see the Adobe presets.

I tunrd PS and on again and still don't see the Adobe profile in ACR.

What do you think is the problem?

Thanks

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Profile missing in ACR

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of ACR (12.2.1.417) in PS CC 2020. In ACR I don't see the Adobe Profiles (i.e. Standard, Ladscvpae, Vivid, Neutral etc). All I see in the "Profile" is "Color" and "Monochrome". I went to Preferences Dialogue Box and set the Raw Defaults/Master to "Adobe" default. I even dropped down to choose presets dialogue box andfdon't see the Adobe presets.

I tunrd PS and on again and still don't see the Adobe profile in ACR.

What do you think is the problem?

Thanks

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would seem to indicate that the image file is probably not a raw file but rather a JPEG or TIF or PSD file. Could that be possible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,
It's same for NEF files. Adobe profiles don't show, only "Color" profile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JimHess LATEST
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That certainly does not sound right. What camera model?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines