Highlighted

Adobe scrambled ACR window in new update

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated ACR. Made a huge mistake and accidently clicked a wrong button on an Adobe pop up that covered what I was trying to work on in Birdge. It let Adobe totally scramble the location of everything in ACR. Can't find anything that will revert back to what I had so I can get on with my work. Moving everything from the first floor to the second floor and everything from the second floor to the first floor is not appreciated no matter how much some low level techy at Adobe thinks it proves to their boss what they can do. Any help in this DIY forum will be appreciated. Oh, and the Creative Cloud window says I don't have internet service. So, if you're reading this know that Adobe was wrong with that as well. I'm on hold on the telephone and also with Adobe chat. Will see who can resolve this Adobe screw up first.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe scrambled ACR window in new update

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated ACR. Made a huge mistake and accidently clicked a wrong button on an Adobe pop up that covered what I was trying to work on in Birdge. It let Adobe totally scramble the location of everything in ACR. Can't find anything that will revert back to what I had so I can get on with my work. Moving everything from the first floor to the second floor and everything from the second floor to the first floor is not appreciated no matter how much some low level techy at Adobe thinks it proves to their boss what they can do. Any help in this DIY forum will be appreciated. Oh, and the Creative Cloud window says I don't have internet service. So, if you're reading this know that Adobe was wrong with that as well. I'm on hold on the telephone and also with Adobe chat. Will see who can resolve this Adobe screw up first.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain. I am so not a fan of the new RAW UI. Been fighting with it all day.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0