• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

April ACR Release - Profiles

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me what has happened to my Xrite Colorchecker Camera profiles in the new ACR.  Specifically, how can I install/re-install them in the new interface.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Pick "Browse..." from the profiles popup, and they should be in "Profiles" set.  You can mark them as favorites to get them to show up in the popup in the Basic panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post to the Camera Raw forum where you are more likely to get help with your particular issue

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pick "Browse..." from the profiles popup, and they should be in "Profiles" set.  You can mark them as favorites to get them to show up in the popup in the Basic panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Profile>Browse brings up the new list of Profile Folders - Favorites; Adobe Raw; Camera Matching; Legacy (B&W); Artistic; B&W; Modern; Vintage.

The Xrite Camera Profiles (.dcp files) are not in any of these folders, or anywhere else that I can find.

The navigation to the actual files on my system is User>AppData>Roaming>Adobe>CameraRaw>CameraProfiles>5D4.dcp etc but ACR does not seem to be picking them up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I see what is happening now - thanks.

The Xrite camera profiles are found in a folder called Profiles which appears between the Camera Matching Folder and the Legacy Folder, but only appears there if the image selected has been captured using a camera for which there is an Xrite profile.  If the image selected was captured with a camera for which there if no profile, the Profile Folder is not shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  I've generated Xrite profiles for several different places and weather conditions. I've put them into

<ProgramData/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles . They are all dcp files for Canon 5D Mark3 but with different names like Wyoming, Iceland etc.  I don't see any .xmp files. I have ACR 10.3.  There is no folder between Camera Matching and Legacy, even though the raw image was taken with the 5D.  It was so much simpler in SCR 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found it. They have to be in:

users/admin/AppData/Roaming/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

I had them in the wrong directory, the ProgramFiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines