• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

arrange the workspace in Adobe Camera Raw 12.3?

Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to arrange the workspace in Adobe Camera Raw 12.3? I want to maximize the image area, by removing the tool bars above and below which are mostly blank/wasted UI space. I don't need the top 2 centemeters of my screen just for the file name, or the bottom 4 cm for how many stars or which preset. Can I remove these bars? Or could all this information be put into a 1 cm bar?  To maximize a 2:3 image on the screen would be helpful.

Please note, I'm not asking about the filmstrip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click on the little icon in the lower left-hand corner of the Camera Raw screen. There are options to change the orientation of the film strip, and options to display the file names and star ratings and color labels. Those are about the only customization options available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/whats-new.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines