• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch automate in Camera Raw doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED When I select multiple images in Camera Raw it only applies the adjustments to the first image selected. It just started doing this with the latest update. Any ideas?

iMac 10.14.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019
Contacted them through their chat option. I had to go through sales first, but finally got there. This link is supposed to give instructions on how to revert. I haven't checked it out yet, so am notsure it will work. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Have 600+ images to process and this is a problem. I asked about this yesterday and wasn't given a working answer. I wonder how hard it would be to convert back to the older version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you can easily downgrade Ps through the CC app but not Camera Raw. How did you get in touch with Adobe? Damned if I can find a number!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted them through their chat option. I had to go through sales first, but finally got there. This link is supposed to give instructions on how to revert. I haven't checked it out yet, so am notsure it will work. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I just reverted to version 11.3. I had to reboot my conputer for it to take effect, but it appears to be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Great work. I just installed 11.3 at we're good to go! Thanks for figuring it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea how of if it's even possible to contact Adobe, I doubt it, the way they run things these days. I posted in the Bridge Forum and was told to sinc settings in the drop down list in camera raw. I just upgraded right before this wedding. I wish they would leave things alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines