Batch automate in Camera Raw doesn't work

SOLVED When I select multiple images in Camera Raw it only applies the adjustments to the first image selected. It just started doing this with the latest update. Any ideas?

iMac 10.14.6

Topics

Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Batch automate in Camera Raw doesn't work

SOLVED When I select multiple images in Camera Raw it only applies the adjustments to the first image selected. It just started doing this with the latest update. Any ideas?

iMac 10.14.6

Topics

Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Contacted them through their chat option. I had to go through sales first, but finally got there. This link is supposed to give instructions on how to revert. I haven't checked it out yet, so am notsure it will work. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html
6 Replies

Re: Batch automate in Camera Raw doesn't work

I'm having the same problem. Have 600+ images to process and this is a problem. I asked about this yesterday and wasn't given a working answer. I wonder how hard it would be to convert back to the older version?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I see you can easily downgrade Ps through the CC app but...

I see you can easily downgrade Ps through the CC app but not Camera Raw. How did you get in touch with Adobe? Damned if I can find a number!
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Contacted them through their chat option. I had to go thr...

Contacted them through their chat option. I had to go through sales first, but finally got there. This link is supposed to give instructions on how to revert. I haven't checked it out yet, so am notsure it will work. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Ok, I just reverted to version 11.3. I had to reboot my c...

Ok, I just reverted to version 11.3. I had to reboot my conputer for it to take effect, but it appears to be working now.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Great work. I just installed 11.3 at we're good to go! Th...

Great work. I just installed 11.3 at we're good to go! Thanks for figuring it out.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I have no idea how of if it's even possible to contact Ad...

I have no idea how of if it's even possible to contact Adobe, I doubt it, the way they run things these days. I posted in the Bridge Forum and was told to sinc settings in the drop down list in camera raw. I just upgraded right before this wedding. I wish they would leave things alone.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines