• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge->Raw->CC Crashes with multiple files and Auto on multiple files is no longer working in Raw

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CC 20.0.6

Adobe Bridge 9.1.0.338

Camera Raw 11.4.1

Windows 10

Before this latest update these 2 problems were not happening:

1. Open multiple files from Bridge into Camera Raw. Select all the files. Click the 'Auto' button. Each photo used to have its own auto applied to it. That doesn't happen any longer. I have to click on each photo and click the 'Auto' button.

2. If I try an open more than 20-30 files from Bridge into Raw, it crashes. I used to process 100-150 from Bridge->Raw->CC with no problems. I now have to break up my processing into really small chunks.

Also, when it crashes in Raw, the next time I open Bridge and go to that folder, Bridge crashes when loading the thumbnails. The only way to solve the issue is to remove all the .xmp files and reduce the number of files in that folder. When Bridge crashes, it also takes down CC.

Please tell me there is a way to debug this issue. Can I send logs or any other type of binaries?

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Software Engineer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?