• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge has always downloaded duplicate files; why no backup for Collections?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I much prefer using Camera Raw as my photo editor instead of Lightroom. There are some drawbacks to this workflow because of a couple of shortcomings of Bridge. Bridge is the only photo software I've ever seen that doesn't allow you to NOT download duplicate files. This baffles me. The second problem is that there is no way to backup Collections automatically. As important as Collections are for editing your photos, this is inexplicable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Hi Kodachrome550,

Sorry that you're experiencing some shortcomings with Bridge and Camera Raw that affects your workflow.

We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Bridge | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kodachrome550,

Sorry that you're experiencing some shortcomings with Bridge and Camera Raw that affects your workflow.

We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Bridge | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've done that before. I've also commented on this every time Adobe asks for feedback. These features are so obvious, I don't know why I have to dedicate my life to get the changes made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines