Bridge won't let me move images to organize.

I am working with Bridge on a PC and I use to to organize my photos. I'm trying to move photos around and it won't let me drag and drop photos where I want them to go. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I've tried googling it but I haven't found a solution.

Thanks!

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Bridge won't let me move images to organize.

I am working with Bridge on a PC and I use to to organize my photos. I'm trying to move photos around and it won't let me drag and drop photos where I want them to go. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I've tried googling it but I haven't found a solution.

Thanks!

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Bridge won't let me move images to organize.

Go to menu, View > Sort > Manually (at bottom).

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Bridge won't let me move images to organize.

I went back to Bridge to check myself, found I could drag thumbnails around even if I hadn't checked Manually.  I would start out with Manually unchecked, then drag images, Manually became checked.  Not sure what's locking you out.  Maybe clear Bridge cache?

Richard Southworth

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines