Bug in ACR v11.1.0.112 @ Win10x64 with WB tool when selecting a region in B/A View

Bug in ACR v11.1.0.112 @ Win10x64 with WB tool when selecting a region (left mouse button press and drag mouse pointer to select a rectangular region to perform WB) in Before / After View : when B/A View is either in "Before/After Left/Right" on in "Before/After Top/Bottom" state I can _NOT_ see the rectangle (showing area selected for WB operation) being drawn/displayed while I am dragging the mouse pointer while pressing the left mouse button... in 2 other states "Before/After Left/Right Split" &  "Before/After Top/Bottom Split" no issues

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Bug in ACR v11.1.0.112 @ Win10x64 with WB tool when selecting a region in B/A View

Bug in ACR v11.1.0.112 @ Win10x64 with WB tool when selecting a region (left mouse button press and drag mouse pointer to select a rectangular region to perform WB) in Before / After View : when B/A View is either in "Before/After Left/Right" on in "Before/After Top/Bottom" state I can _NOT_ see the rectangle (showing area selected for WB operation) being drawn/displayed while I am dragging the mouse pointer while pressing the left mouse button... in 2 other states "Before/After Left/Right Split" &  "Before/After Top/Bottom Split" no issues

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
1 Reply

Re: Bug in ACR v11.1.0.112 @ Win10x64 with WB tool when selecting a region in B/A View

Adobe Community Professional, Dec 24, 2018

Yep, I can reproduce that. I submitted a bug report.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines