Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caméra RAW vers Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Je travaille mes images en format RAW sur caméra RAW et une fois le travail terminé, je souhaiterai continuer à travailler cette image sur Photoshop.

Comment dois-je procéder pour passer directement de caméra RAW vers Photoshop ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on my RAW images on RAW camera and once the work is done, I'll want to continue working on this image on Photoshop.
How do I switch directly from RAW camera to Photoshop?

Click the Open Image button in the bottom right hand corner, and the image will open in Photoshop.

This image will be a new file, rendered from the raw file, and you should save it as a tiff or PSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci beaucoup pour la réponse. Vous avez résolu mon problème qui était tout simple enfin de compte, mais comme je suis néophyte dans l'exploitation de Photoshop et de caméra RAW, je cherche beaucoup et ne trouve pas tout le temps les solutions à mon problème. Merci à vous pour votre aide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines