• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camara raw no responde..camera raw does not respond

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good afternoon When I open the camera raw in the rough, it jams and does not allow to use Photoshop. Does anyone know what is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you open Adobe Camera Raw in the rough?  Was a RAW Camera file pass to ACR in the rough.  Is it displaying any image in its  UI?  If not I do not think it would be functional.   You should open Adobe Camera Raw from an Adobe application that supports the Plug-in like Bridge, Photoshop and others.   Camera raw in the rough ?  There  is an ACR forum Adobe Camera Raw

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open photoshop to edit a raw image but when it is open raw camera is when it is reading the file it turns gray and stays locked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Photoshop menu Edit>Preferences>Camera RAW  if the Use Graphic processor check box is check try unchecking it.  Your Display adapters device driver may need to be updated.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very good . I'm going to check in thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried . but it is still the same . that's how it stays every time I open it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So stay and try to put what I commented but still the sameimag.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines