Camera Calibrations are not included in the new profile in Lightroom (8.4.1)

I am creating a profile from a raw file in Camera Raw (11.4.1) and noticed that any Camera Calibrations made are not included in the new profile in Lightroom (8.4.1). There is no box to tick for "Current Image Settings to Include" to include the camera calibration. How do I include the adjustments in my profile?

Thanks

Mike

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Calibrations are not included in the new profile in Lightroom (8.4.1)

I am creating a profile from a raw file in Camera Raw (11.4.1) and noticed that any Camera Calibrations made are not included in the new profile in Lightroom (8.4.1). There is no box to tick for "Current Image Settings to Include" to include the camera calibration. How do I include the adjustments in my profile?

Thanks

Mike

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
1 Reply

Re: Camera Calibration

Hi Mike,

Sorry that the cmaera calbration profiles in Lightroom 8.4.1 creatied via Camera Raw 11.4.1 are not included in the new profile.

Could you please take a look at this similar discussion https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-cc-classic-calibration-profiles-mis... and let us know is that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines