Exit

Camera Raw 10.1 does not look right...?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating Bridge opening a photo in Camera Raw 10.1 results in this:

CameraRaw10-1.jpg

The edit panel does not fill into the frame anymore. When opening a file in Camera Raw 10.1 from Photoshop it looks normal.

This is occurring on both my machines where I installed the programmes. Both are recently updated Windows 10-machines. Checked it on a third machine with another account on it and got the same result.

Everything is working ok, but it just is a bit irritating.

greetings

Anton

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see it on mine - try unchecking use graphics processor in preferences?

Richard Southworth

Added by edit - my suggestion probably doesn't make sense, given that you tried it on 3 systems.  Perhaps it is a resolution issue, my display is 2550x1440?

TestACR.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion, Richard! The three machines have all different resolutions. So I don't think that will be the problem. Especially as the problem did not exist before the last update of Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the preferences? In bridge, right click to open an image in ACR right after you click okay, quickly press ctrl/cmd-alt/opt-shift. You should see a dialog asking if you want to reset the preferences. If not, you didn't press the keys fast enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Chuck. I tried and succeeded in resetting the preferences like you described. It didn't solve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m having the same problem,

i already try the solutions that Chuk and Richard gave, but nothing works.Captura de ecrã 2017-12-14, às 17.17.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Yours is even looking worse than mine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And sorry guys for not coming back to the topic sooner. Been in the field a lot... But thank you all again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem too 😞Camera Raw 10.1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instala a versão em inglês PGrilo que resolve o problema até eles corrigirem a verão em português.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voltei para a antiga versão...Mas sendo assim vou para a versão em Inglês... Obrigado tom silva 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

De nada irmão. Precisando estamos aí qualquer coisa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tela do camera raw com parte na esquerda cinza.jpg

It was with the same problem, but then I downloaded the camera raw 9.12.1 and installed the problem was due, but I got the old version of the plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be an issue with certain languages. Portuguese has a real problem with this issue, and Adobe is aware of the issue, and will hopefully fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Chuck Uebele.

I installed the English version and the program is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it might well be the language versions. On the laptop I have the Dutch version. On my PC the English. But as it is just a bit anoying and not impeding the work, I will not bother changing to English on that laptop and see if it solves this.

We'll just wait far the language fix then. Thanks all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines