Camera Raw 10.1 does not look right...?

After updating Bridge opening a photo in Camera Raw 10.1 results in this:

CameraRaw10-1.jpg

The edit panel does not fill into the frame anymore. When opening a file in Camera Raw 10.1 from Photoshop it looks normal.

This is occurring on both my machines where I installed the programmes. Both are recently updated Windows 10-machines. Checked it on a third machine with another account on it and got the same result.

Everything is working ok, but it just is a bit irritating.

greetings

Anton

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw 10.1 does not look right...?

After updating Bridge opening a photo in Camera Raw 10.1 results in this:

CameraRaw10-1.jpg

The edit panel does not fill into the frame anymore. When opening a file in Camera Raw 10.1 from Photoshop it looks normal.

This is occurring on both my machines where I installed the programmes. Both are recently updated Windows 10-machines. Checked it on a third machine with another account on it and got the same result.

Everything is working ok, but it just is a bit irritating.

greetings

Anton

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
15 Replies

Re: Camera Raw 10.1 does not look right...?

I don't see it on mine - try unchecking use graphics processor in preferences?

Richard Southworth

Added by edit - my suggestion probably doesn't make sense, given that you tried it on 3 systems.  Perhaps it is a resolution issue, my display is 2550x1440?

TestACR.jpg

View all replies

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thank you for your suggestion, Richard! The three machines have all different resolutions. So I don't think that will be the problem. Especially as the problem did not exist before the last update of Bridge.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Dec 14, 2017

Have you tried resetting the preferences? In bridge, right click to open an image in ACR right after you click okay, quickly press ctrl/cmd-alt/opt-shift. You should see a dialog asking if you want to reset the preferences. If not, you didn't press the keys fast enough.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thanks, Chuck. I tried and succeeded in resetting the preferences like you described. It didn't solve the issue.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I´m having the same problem,

i already try the solutions that Chuk and Richard gave, but nothing works.Captura de ecrã 2017-12-14, às 17.17.15.png

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Wow! Yours is even looking worse than mine!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

And sorry guys for not coming back to the topic sooner. Been in the field a lot... But thank you all again!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Same problem too 😞Camera Raw 10.1.jpg

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Instala a versão em inglês PGrilo que resolve o problema até eles corrigirem a verão em português.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Voltei para a antiga versão...Mas sendo assim vou para a versão em Inglês... Obrigado tom silva 🙂

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

De nada irmão. Precisando estamos aí qualquer coisa.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Tela do camera raw com parte na esquerda cinza.jpg

It was with the same problem, but then I downloaded the camera raw 9.12.1 and installed the problem was due, but I got the old version of the plugin

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines