• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 11.4.1.291 Radial Filter Outside/Inside Not Switchable After Update to macOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

After the Mac Catalina Update and then the Adobe Update as well, Camera Raw seems to be stuck when it comes to the Radial Filter.

I can use the tool once, but then it seems stuck and never will allow me to switch to the opposite of whatever I had it on previously. If it's stuck on "outside", then it won't ever switch to "inside" when I am creating a "new" radial filter, and vice versa.

I'm on hold in a chat window right now, but it's been quite a while. Will let you know if I find anything.

If anyone else has a solution, please let me know.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing with the Radial filter in Camera Raw on macOS Catalina.

The issue you have mentioned is a known issue which is currently being investigated by our product team. Please check the below mentioned link for known issues on macOS Catalina.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#CameraRaw

Regards,

Nikunj 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Nikunj,

I hope this issue is resolved soon. I used Camera Raw very frequently and this is costing me a ton of extra time to edit.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines