• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw 12.0 still so slow

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated today to photoshop 21.0.1 But camera raw is stil so slow, it is impossible to work with it. I was hoping the update from today would be helpfull but no improvement at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Do you by any chance have Acronis True image installed, if so take a look at this thread

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/camera-raw-lagging-issue-after-update-dng-pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Do you by any chance have Acronis True image installed, if so take a look at this thread

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/camera-raw-lagging-issue-after-update-dng-pic...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged,

Yes I have Acronis True image installed. I stopped the 'Acronis Active Protection Service' and now Camera RAW 12 works perfectly. Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my god, guys, it's NOT ACRONIS! I have NO acronis and this thing... you make me wanna cry. I hope you feel the frustration from my 'voice' as I do right now, because I have to use this .... adobe sloth FOR LIVING right now at this moment for a huge client. SUPREME. YES. and thank you for making it the worst experience ever. Your updates, something just goes down hill so hard. So how about - no, I dont have any acronis, i have no idea what it is, i have your adobe photoshop on the latest version and it is so slow. iMac, 32gb ram, working from SSD's. i will downgrade like 10 versions down, because your updates are the worst thing that happened to good photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start a new conversation.

You've resurrected a 3 year old discussion, with an accepted answer, where Acronis WAS the issue.

Reference this one if you like but your issue is different so it requires a new, updated discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines