• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 12.0 update Broke Photoshop JPEG Placement

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running macOS Sierra (10.12.6) and today the Creative Cloud automatically updated "Camera Raw"on my computer.  Since the update, I am unable to open .jpg or .jpeg files inside of Photoshop (20.0.7).  Please help!  I continually get error: "Could not place "_____.jpg" because the file was not found.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please fix this... same problem here. As a fix I went to revert camera raw to a previous version thinking this would help, but my Camera Raw app window does not have the 3 dots with any type of drop down menu to show other versions to do a earlier version install... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FOLLOW UP: due to my need to use Photoshop for work I upgraded to macOS High Sierra.  This resolved the .jpeg issue I was experiencing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines