Camera Raw 12.0 update Broke Photoshop JPEG Placement

I'm running macOS Sierra (10.12.6) and today the Creative Cloud automatically updated "Camera Raw"on my computer.  Since the update, I am unable to open .jpg or .jpeg files inside of Photoshop (20.0.7).  Please help!  I continually get error: "Could not place "_____.jpg" because the file was not found.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw 12.0 update Broke Photoshop JPEG Placement

I'm running macOS Sierra (10.12.6) and today the Creative Cloud automatically updated "Camera Raw"on my computer.  Since the update, I am unable to open .jpg or .jpeg files inside of Photoshop (20.0.7).  Please help!  I continually get error: "Could not place "_____.jpg" because the file was not found.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
3 Replies

Re: Camera Raw 12.0 update Broke Photoshop JPEG Placement

Yes, please fix this... same problem here. As a fix I went to revert camera raw to a previous version thinking this would help, but my Camera Raw app window does not have the 3 dots with any type of drop down menu to show other versions to do a earlier version install... 

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Same problem here 

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

FOLLOW UP: due to my need to use Photoshop for work I upgraded to macOS High Sierra.  This resolved the .jpeg issue I was experiencing.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines