• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 12.3 on Macbook running Catalina *STUCK IN A DARK MODE?*

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay.. So been out of the game for a while and Updated my Macbook Pro (2016-2017) to Catalina.. Then updated Photoshop 21.2, and Camera Raw 12.3.. 

Unfortunately for some reason no matter what theme i put on Photoshop, Or on the computer itself. Camera Raw is blacked out and I can't see any of the text

Anyone else had the issue? Anything I can do

I attached Photos

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, turn OFF GPU in your preferences. 

If that doesn't work, recalibrate and profile your display. It could be the display profile. Do not build LUT based profiles if you have such an option, do not build V4 version profiles if you have that option. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just installed Camera Raw 12.3, why does the photo you uploaded indicate Camera Raw 11.4? Do you have two versions of Camera Raw installed? Or do you have two versions of Photoshop installed? Something isn't right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea how I missed that.. I am opening Photoshop 21.2.1, and in the creative cloud it shows that 12.3 for Camera Raw is installed. 

But as soon as you open a photo in Photoshop it's opening Camera raw 11.4... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines