• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw 12.3

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't kow if this is the correct place to post what I have to say.  I'm trying to give feedback to Adobe that the latest version of camera raw has the worst, I repeat, worst cropping tool I have ever seen.  Clunky, jerky, slow, slow, did I say slow.  The old version offered smooth control.  The new one locks you into a bunch of rigid formats that don't allow for smooth operation.  Pure Junk from a company that should be at the front of operations.  Junk!  Junk!  Junk!  If you know who I can contact to express my disapproval, let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlock the Aspect Ratio padlock to get arbtrary ratios:

ssprengel_0-1594615186763.png

I'm not seeing slowness in the crop tool but that can have to do with monitor resolution and GPU compatibility as well as overall horsepower of the computer so your experience may be different than mine in that regard.

Personally I don't like having to move clear into the corner, above the histogram to get to those toolbar buttons that are now on the right.  I wish there was a choice of top-left/right/center vs left-top/center vs right-top/center, similar to being able to move the filmstrip from the side to the bottom, and I'd choose top-center for the toolbar instead of the right-top where it is, now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also thinking that the interface is realy less confortable than the old one but that is not a real problem.. my problem is that photoshop recognise my gpu and that camara raw dont ! how is it possible ? the crop is just impossible to use.. realy the badst i have ever seen too.. it si totally impossible to work with it !! and this is a  problem i dont want to use lightroom and i dont want to have to do all the crop in photoshop on my work....  soo desapointed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines