Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw & DNG Converter 11.4.1 bug

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

It seems to be the latest camera update that makes my (previously perfectly working) presets not working anymore.

These (vsco) presets are now partially incompatible...

I'd like to have them working again.

profile not installed.jpg

What to do?

Thanks in advance.

Gregor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gregor,

We apologize about the issue you are facing with the VSCO presets with Camera Raw 11.4.1.

Would you mind removing the re-importing the presets to check if that helps? Also, are you facing this issue only with the VSCO presets or any other presets as well?

It would be helpful if you could provide us the system information, like are you using a Windows or Mac along with the version of the operating system.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikunj, Thanks for the reply. It are indeed only the vsco presets for Nikon camera's. The standard VSCO presets do work as they should. (But I need the nikon presets) My system is the latest windowsversion. Importing, either by copy paste to the specific folder or by zipfile doesnt work. . Thanks in advance, Gregor

In the attached image you can see the "standard"vsco presets that operate just fine and the nikon versions that are partially compatible.presets-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bumping it up. Any light on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the version of Windows on the old computer (which you mentioned in another post related to this issue)? Also, are the presets working on that machine or do they show partially compatible on that computer as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that while moving the presets over, the DCP profiles for the presets were not copied due to which the presets are showing partially compatible on the new computer. Please try to re-install the presets and then check if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi nikunj.m I tried. Doesn't work. It's adobe's latest raw update that causes the problem I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines