Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw applying unwanted crop when opening images

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knows why camera raw is applying a crop to images whenever they're opened in Photoshop? I'm supplying a couple of reference photos to this, one of which is the image opened in faststone viewer and the other is the same image opened in camera raw. The content of the image has had to be covered hence the black boxes. Untitled.pngUntitlelkd.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I have a large number of photos from a shoot that I have to edit in another application because this small but noticeable crop is ruining my tight framing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you save this off as a DNG (so all edits are embedded) and upload with something like DropBox or similar so others can view this?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Here is a wetransfer link with a DNG-file and two screenshots so you can see how the photo look in Photo Mechanic.

Skærmbillede 2022-01-31 kl. 20.08.34.pngSkærmbillede 2022-01-31 kl. 20.08.20.pngSkærmbillede 2022-01-31 kl. 21.11.16.pngSkærmbillede 2022-01-31 kl. 21.12.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot the link 😄

https://we.tl/t-Z0WzCqxTVB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines