• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Brush tool problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While in Camera Raw when I use the brush tool to apply selected adjustments, nothing happens even if I bump up the exposure all the way to the right or left. Nothing happens for the other functions also. But when I use the radial tool all the functions work perfectly. Anyone else facing this issue especially after the recent upgrade?

Attached is my camera raw window. I had painted the lion with the brush tool and the settings for the exposure, shadow, Whites & Blacks are all the way to the left, and nothing is being applied.

Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 11.13.33 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Edit your post to Included your screen shot into the body of the post. You do that by using the Insert Photos icon in the Tool Bar at the top of the Text Entry window.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added the image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the size to something larger than 8 pixels and test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 8.41.41 AM.pngStill the same, does not effect the image at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @AdobeCommunity can anyone help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines