Camera raw camera profile missing

The latest camera raw update does not update in my mac SONY arw, my camera is on the list of compatible cameras , can any one help me

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera raw camera profile missing

The latest camera raw update does not update in my mac SONY arw, my camera is on the list of compatible cameras , can any one help me

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
3 Replies

Re: Camera raw

Most Valuable Participant, Sep 29, 2019

What is your exact Adobe product (not Camera Raw) you are trying to update, including version number?

What is your exact camera model?

What happens when you try to update?

Please answer all questions, thanks.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Camera raw camera profile missing

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 29, 2019

Moved to the Camera Raw forum.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Camera raw camera profile missing

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 30, 2019

You see NO profiles listed when viewing a raw file or you're expecting to see Camera Matching profiles? 

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines