Highlighted

Camera Raw corrupt file

My camera raw, photoshop and bridge are all  up to date, when I open file(s) in bridge to camera raw, they show up corrupt.  Does anyone know the reason for this? photoshop camera raw.PNG

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw corrupt file

My camera raw, photoshop and bridge are all  up to date, when I open file(s) in bridge to camera raw, they show up corrupt.  Does anyone know the reason for this? photoshop camera raw.PNG

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Camera Raw corrupt file

I can nott open myridge at all! I is totally dead and  have to reinstall it but how? I have already an account!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Camera Raw corrupt file

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 16, 2020

kpilcher

Press Ctrl + K to open preferences.

In the Performance tab, set Use graphics processor to Off, or uncheck Use graphics processor for image editing.

If your graphics driver isn't up to date, update it, then try to turn the GPU back on.

fotograflg43

If  you have problems with Bridge, please post in the Bridge forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines