Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a version of camera raw to open my files from my Panasonic Lumix TZ95

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What adobe application and operating system do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

I am using Windows 10 new version update 2020 ?

Adobe Elements 2018 I believe also camera raw 10.5 ?

I have recently purchased a new Panasonic Lumix TZ95. I dont use raw very often but it's nice to be able to have the use of an appropriate version on Camera Raw. Since I posted this question tonight I thought I had down loaded and installed versin 11.4.1 ?But I just tried to open a raw file and it won't work. I do believe version 10.5 is still in situe ?

regards

Ken R.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, pse 2018 is not compatible with acr versions newer than what you already have.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-compatible-applications.html

You can however use the Adobe DNG Converter to convert your TZ95 RW2 files to dng copies which pse 2018 should then open.

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6957

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

Yes you are correct. I downloaded the DNG converter and yes it did work ok on my TZ95 raw file. But I don't think I will be using raw on my TZ95  at least untill I purchase a new version of Elements (What ever version that may be).  My FZ2000 works ok on my Elements 2018. 

Kindest Regards

Ken R.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of photoshop elements version 2020 should open your TZ95 RW2 files just fine without any need for dng conversion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jeff

I will have a look at Elements 2020 and if it's ok I will buy a version when I have enough pennies (in the UK) lol.

Thank you for your very proffesioal help.

Regards

Ken R 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines