Camera Raw D7100 Nikon

A little whilw ago my Camery opens like the way as it is in the picture below. 

Someone has a solution?

I have removed Lightroom and Photoshop allready, installed it afgain but it didn't work out.

Thanks in Advance!

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera Raw D7100 Nikon

A little whilw ago my Camery opens like the way as it is in the picture below. 

Someone has a solution?

I have removed Lightroom and Photoshop allready, installed it afgain but it didn't work out.

Thanks in Advance!

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

This has nothing to do with the D7100. I know because I have the same model. Go to your Camera Raw preferences in either Photoshop or Bridge and uncheck the option to use the graphics processor. That should fix the problem.

3 Replies

Re: Camera Raw D7100 Nikon

Adobe Community Professional, Jul 14, 2018
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Jul 14, 2018

This has nothing to do with the D7100. I know because I have the same model. Go to your Camera Raw preferences in either Photoshop or Bridge and uncheck the option to use the graphics processor. That should fix the problem.

View all replies

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

THNX! It Helpt!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines