• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw doesn't recognise D800e RAW file

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a graphics card failure on my MacBook Pro and had to reinstall my system (10.9.5) and reinstall Adobe CS 6. Now when I try to open a RAW file I get a message:-

"Photoshop cannot open this file.

If you are attempting to open a raw file from a digital camera, make sure you have the latest Camera Raw update installed via Help > Update.....

If the problem persists, visit the following link for more information:

http://www.adobe.com/go/kb407111"

I've tried installing Adobe DNG Convertor but it doesn't run on OSX10.9.5. I don't want to update the System because I've read CS6 won't run on Systems above 10.9.5.

Does anyone have a solution?

Cheers MichaelVE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Hello! I think CS6 installed ACR 7.0 by default and that camera requires ACR 7.1 or higher for support. However, the latest version of ACR that works with CS6 is 9.1.1, and it should run fine on 10.9.5. So, you should download and install ACR 9.1.1 from here:

Camera Raw plug-in installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MichaelVE,

Sorry to hear that your Nikon D800E is not being recognized by Photoshop and Camera raw.

Could you please let us know the version of camera raw you have installed?

This article Troubleshoot Camera Raw | Photoshop, Photoshop Elements is a great start to troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I think CS6 installed ACR 7.0 by default and that camera requires ACR 7.1 or higher for support. However, the latest version of ACR that works with CS6 is 9.1.1, and it should run fine on 10.9.5. So, you should download and install ACR 9.1.1 from here:

Camera Raw plug-in installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, thanks for the tip. My RAW files open now. Cheers MichaelVE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines