Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

+ Camera Raw Feature Requests +

Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2005 Sep 22, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

We're interested in what changes you would like see in our products. Do you have an idea for a feature that would help your workflow? Is there a small change that could be made to make your life a little easier? Let us know!  Share an Idea, Ask a Question or Report a Problem and get feedback from the Product Development Team and other passionate users on the Photoshop Family product Feedback Site on Photoshop.com.

In future it would helpful if you could use this thread as a means to add

"Features" that you would like to see in future releases of Adobe Camera Raw.

Please do NOT create additional new Topics and try not to duplicate requests by other users. Also, be thorough in your description of the feature and why you think Adobe should consider it.

Oh, and if you find it necessary to comment on someone's feature request/suggestion, try not to get into a shouting match. The penalty for doing so is...

b If you're asking that a particular camera is supported in a future release or just taking the opportunity to carp that yours isn't then please do so in another thread!

IanLyons

Forum Host

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 677 Replies 677
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, if it hasn't been noticed, please add an option to prevent writing metadata back to any kind of input file.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/848551?tstart=0

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian,

1)

In ACR I would like to have the SLIDERS that work like those in PS.... I mean:

Working with the MIDDLE-MOUSE-WHEEL-ACTIVE to make little adjustments easyer.

Scrolling with the mousewheel can be done while looking at the screen (blind). Clicking on a specified place (for the slider) I have to look at an OTHER place than the image I am adjust.

2)

And in the ACR-window a indicator to see that an adjustment is ready. Now for a little adjustment it is hard to see if the process has done its work yes or no (especially when you work on a computer that is not so fast and it takes some time to do the adjusting-process.

regards Fred K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 12, 2011 May 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anyone in Adobe,

I'm delighted with the progress and improvements in ACR, its come such a long way!

The ONE simple improvement I STILL want to see is a "Shift Click" option (as in photoshop) to paint a straight line with the adjustment brush.

Burning in a window for example!

Peter

Dublin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines