Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw filter error in PS CC Win 10

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Can anyone tell me please why I am suddenly getting the following error every time I try to run Camera Raw filter in PS CC (Win 10 64 bit)

"could not complete the camera raw filter command because of a program error"

I've searched google and this site for this error message but come up  with nothing.

I would rather not reinstall if there is another fix. I don't think my system has changed in any way so I'm perplexed as to why this should suddenly start happening.

Many thanks

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With that message one really need a crystal ball in good working condition. The programmer was lazy and provides no useful information.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very true - hence I'm stumped - hoping someone else has had a similar error and found a solution - really don't want to have to reinstall PS and more to the point all the plugins - especially as that may not fix it anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now getting the error as well.  Did you end up fixing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having  this same problem, I've uninstalled, reset the program, everything online has said so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines