Camera raw filter not applied when the picture is transferred to photoshop CC

Hello,

I have an issue when I work with Camera Raw, and when I increase the gain to get something sharpen.

I can see the result properly in Camera Raw, however, when I send the picture to Photoshop CC to continue the treatment, this gain disappear !

Have you already been faced to this issue ?

Thx.

Fabrice.

Topics

How to
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Camera raw filter not applied when the picture is transferred to photoshop CC

Hello,

I have an issue when I work with Camera Raw, and when I increase the gain to get something sharpen.

I can see the result properly in Camera Raw, however, when I send the picture to Photoshop CC to continue the treatment, this gain disappear !

Have you already been faced to this issue ?

Thx.

Fabrice.

Topics

How to
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by ssprengel
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

Check to make sure that in your camera raw settings, Appy Sharpening is set to All Images instead of Preview Only:

clipboard_image_0.png

5 Replies

Re: Camera raw filter not applied when the picture is transferred to photoshop CC

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 06, 2019

Are you viewing BOTH at 100% zoom (1:1)? 

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

yes, definitely

yes, definitely
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Try again after turning OFF GPU in preferences.

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 06, 2019
Try again after turning OFF GPU in preferences.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Camera raw filter not applied when the picture is transferred to photoshop CC

Check to make sure that in your camera raw settings, Appy Sharpening is set to All Images instead of Preview Only:

clipboard_image_0.png

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

thank you very much, it works now !

thank you very much, it works now !
View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines